Silverado EV vs Ford-150 Lightning

Griffin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty cool article on the comparison between the 2 top pickup manufactures in the US. My guess was that they would be pretty similar in everything since they are with their fuel pickups. Sure enough, this article writer said just that- both are very comparable!

Who Wins? Chevy Silverado EV Vs Ford F-150 Lightning

llninja1

Reaction score
For me, 230 miles of range for the F150 (which will decrease greatly if towing) is a showstopper. The requirements for me are lots of range, ability to tow an Airstream, and power passenger seat with lumbar as the wife needs all this adjustability for her back. If my vintage Airstream renovation is completed before the SilveradoEV is available, I'll be looking for a used Avalanche LTZ, Escalade EXT, or a Subyukonade to hold us over until the SilveradoEV arrives.

Griffin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For me, 230 miles of range for the F150 (which will decrease greatly if towing) is a showstopper. The requirements for me are lots of range, ability to tow an Airstream, and power passenger seat with lumbar as the wife needs all this adjustability for her back. If my vintage Airstream renovation is completed before the SilveradoEV is available, I'll be looking for a used Avalanche LTZ, Escalade EXT, or a Subyukonade to hold us over until the SilveradoEV arrives.
Do you like the body type of the Avalanche?